Though the shipping industry was revolutionized in 1956, with the introduction of the shipping container, the way containers are loaded has not changed. The loading of containers and enclosed trailers remains labor intensive, time consuming and is complicated by having to use general purpose equipment that is neither safe nor efficient in this environment.
The C-Loader (Yard) has been developed to meet the requirements of customers who need to load up to 6-8 containers per hour outside. It has been carefully designed to offer a standardized solution to the challenge of loading the full spectrum of freight/cargo into containers and enclosed trailers. Using current technology the average length of time taken to complete a load is 40 minutes. With the C-Loader's design, no forklift truck need ever enter the container or enclosed trailer. This single factor eliminates the many hazards of loading containers with forklifts such as:
- Forklift driver's exposure to carbon monoxide as they drive into and out of the container
- Floor collapse with driver and forklift trapped inside
- Landing gear collapse with driver and forklift trapped inside Since the load cycle takes less than 4 minutes, yard personnel can focus on loading product onto the C-Loader's loading platform as efficiently as possible.
C-Loader (Yard) Features:
- Output can be increased by up to 60%. Up to 56 containers per 8 hour day can be loaded with a single machine and 2 forklift operators
- Manpower reduction
- Load an entire 40' load into a container in under 4 minutes
- Multiple forklifts can be used outside the container to pre-stage the load on the machines load platform
- Optimize the container load by cubing out
- Progressively measure and control total load by use of the built in scale weighing and balance system
- Generate a scale weight ticket specific to the individual container load
- Reduce damage to freight during both the loading and the unloading cycle
Please ask us about our unloading capability.
C-Loader Yard Specifications
- Length: 72 ft
- Width: 9'-6 "
- Weight: 92,000 lbs.
- Power Requirements: 480 volts, 3 phase, 200 amp
- Remove axle system
- E-Stop button to shut down the machine in process
- Auto Level on and off switch to control the auto level fuctions
- Auto Foward and Reverse switch to start the automation fuction
- Jog Foward and Reverse switch to move the load with fine adjustments foward and reverse
- Indication LED lights to display info for the operator
- Individual leg control switches, as well as all legs up and down switch
- Neck and waste strap for securing the belly pack to the operator